Saturday, June 06, 2009

Another step forward

I've created my google account, linked this blog, and finally have begun searching for rss feeds. No longer kicking and screaming as I join the new century of technology - but dreaming of how to incorporate what I learn and use with the tech not only in my teaching, but my daily life. More importantly, how can I bring my '79 VW Bus into the new millennium without ruining it.

Yes, I've seen the '64 that was redone. (see the link) I've contacted VW and the company that did the installations. Whatever magic they've worked on the bus, they're not yet open to sharing, or taking me on as a client. What a pity. It would make the daily commute so much sweeter.

Baby steps, baby steps: I still need to get the bus painted, and a few minor tweaks here and there. Baby steps with technology, too. The "Flylady' motto seems appropriate; "you are not behind, just jump in where you are."

No comments: