I'll admit that my BTSA portfolio is ready for review, and not ready too. It seems pretty unreasonable to get a years' worth of work done in three months, while starting a new school. Review is Wednesday, hope I'll be all ready by then.
Keeping my energy up this late in the year requires a little more effort. It's hard to leave for the long drive in the morning when my DH gets to stay home (his classes at his school are complete.) Almost everything (except BTSA) is caught up, and I think I'll be able to walk out, turn in my keys for the summer, and have a great getaway weekend in Sedona. I'm tempted to stay much longer than two nights, though.
It's time. Time for friends and family, and weddings, and Oak Creek, and a road trip, and dancing beneath the trees next to the creek on an early summer evening.
I'll be switching a few things up for the curriculum next year: going from a modified block-schedule to a 4x4 block. This means doing a one-year curriculum meeting every-other-day within one semester meeting every day. Should be smooth... just faster?
I am loving the image by Waterhouse of Psyche entering Cupid's garden posted to the left. Peeking in, but not yet there. Feels like me right now, peeking in, but not yet there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment