Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2nd week, the here and now

After the University meeting tonight for student teachers, I feel overwhemed. It's not the work I have ahead of me in the classroom that is daunting, it's blending it with the paperwork required by the University.

Add to the top of the heap a chest cold - which makes commanding authority and attention a challenge, and the husband's car that did not start (and needs work that will cost more than its value) and a tired family that is settling into a taxing routine.

I have much to complain about - but thankfully my workload prevents me from having the time to do so. Besides, I'm surrounded by people (teenagers) who complain all day long about everything. I don't want to bore others with my own whining.

The blog (and Mt. Writemore - my mountain of paperwork) can wait for tomorrow - we all need a bit of rest right now.

"after all, tomorrow is another day" Sing it Scarlett!

No comments: